Goodwood

Goodwood

Monday 7 May 2012

Reflecting on A to Z Challenge 2012

My aim for my Blog posts ‘@1-Lovelife:’ during the ‘a to z challenge’ was to write about subjects that have inspired or encouraged me to write and then share these writing experiences. So here is my list of my ‘a to z titles’ that I wrote about last month.

A… was for…Adventure / B… was for… Belief / C… was for… Colour / D… was for… Disappointment / E… was for… Elation / F… was for… Flash Fiction / G… was for… Games / H… was for… History / I… was for… If / J… was for… Journey / K… was for… Kind / L… was for… Lust for Life / M… was for… Micro-fiction / N… was for… Now / O… was for… Objects of desire
P… was for… Positive Feedback / Q… was for… Queen for a day / R… was for… Romantic Novelist / S… was for… Senses / T… was for… Titles / U… was for… Undefeated / V… was for… Victories / W… was for… Wedding gift / X… was for… ‘X-factor’ / Y… was for… Yours truly / Z… was for… Z’s

Overall I would rate the experience as a very enjoyable time because the challenge made me focus on maintaining my Blog. I gained me new followers for which I am very grateful. And this challenge introduced me to new bloggers and new twitter mates so a benefit all round really. I don’t think there was a downside as such except time was the biggest enemy. Would I do it again? Yes… in a heartbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment