Goodwood

Goodwood

Saturday 17 October 2015

What does 'writing' allow you to do?

Writing allows me: to explore ideas mine & other peoples

Writing allows me: to explore my emotions

Writing allows me: to explore my reactions

Writing allows me: to revisit old loves

Writing allows me: to reclaim my past life

Writing allows me: to invent impossible new & yet plausible situations

Writing allows me: to study relationships & record events

Writing allows me: to do things on paper that I wouldn’t do in real life

Writing allows me: to be someone I am not

Writing allows me: to do something I wouldn’t easily do as me

Writing allows me: to take a different perspective

Writing allows me: to be honest

Writing allows me: to be less than truthful

Writing allows me: to be down right deceitful

Writing allows me: to escape

Writing allows me: to let my imagination run wild

Writing allows me: to share my ideas

Writing allows me: to express my thoughts

Writing allows me: to rewrite my past

Writing allows me: to reframe a bad situation

Writing allows me: to take a leap of faith

So

What does writing allow you to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment