Goodwood

Goodwood

Thursday 19 June 2014

Adrenalin-rush

Another day, another email pinged into my inbox!

Another piece of flash fiction has been accepted for the national flash fiction day of flash flood on Sat 21st June.

Delighted, yes to say I’m feeling thrilled is putting it mildly... that a second piece of my work has been accepted by the National flash fiction flood journal #nffd @nationalflashfd

I wrote: Adrenalin-rush from the perspective of an armchair spectator dreaming of owning and riding a Ducati motorbike, once she’s passes her motorbike test because until now she’s only ever ridden pillion.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Kay. I've never been good at flash fiction - you're very clever!!

    Did you see my tweet-invite to be one of five writers to share five facts about your latest protagonist? If not, have a peep at my blog and you'll see what I mean.

    Happy flashing!!

    Ange xx

    ReplyDelete