Goodwood

Goodwood

Thursday 30 December 2010

Judgements

Do you make them? I do all the time. Am I right or wrong?

Do you know, I don’t think it matters. My reasoning is that as a writer I need to see both sides of a judgement. I don’t have to agree with either view of it, but I must be able to interpret it, so that I could use the information at an appropriate juncture for my character in my story.

I am the sort of person who likes to review the past twelve months at this time of year and make plans for next year. My focus is clear. I want to be a published author with a best selling novel on a bookshelf near you. The hard part will be achieving this goal.

Will I stay focused? Can I achieve my aim? I don’t know but I will give it my best shot and I will only be able to comment on my achievement and make a judgement as to how successful I have been in twelve months time.

No comments:

Post a Comment