Goodwood

Goodwood

Friday 24 December 2010

Wistful wishes?

I’d like to tell you that the Mince pies are cooking, filling the house with a warm fragrant smell that’s inviting and my home is fully decorated with festive trimmings. All the presents are wrapped sitting under my Christmas tree.
Wouldn’t that be lovely? And, if only it were true, lol.

My days of being truly organised have passed. What happens now is more a random and relaxed event and equally as interesting. It becomes a lucky dip affair and what’s not done won’t get missed, or so I tell myself. So if my Christmas card and xmas letter to you arrived before the deluge of snow I’m glad, and if it didn’t then it might never surface.
I wish you all that you wish for yourself on this cold, crisp Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment