Goodwood

Goodwood

Sunday 5 August 2012

Action plan update

So far so good… I’ve edited two short stories this weekend and rewritten the documents but I can’t share them until I decide what to do with them now.

One story I want to submit to a competition and the rules are very clear.

My work can not be previously published or printed. So that rules out posting anything on my blog that I wish to submit elsewhere to be judged.

Next decision is simpler. Do I send my work to a paying submission or a free competition?

I didn’t go to writing group… *smacks own hands* and I’m not sure why however I did make myself sit down and review my two short stories so perhaps subconsciously I wasn’t ready to share my work with others.

Not found a copy of '50 Shades of Grey' as I’ve no intention of paying for a copy yet if I can get one buck-she, must ring hairdresser on Tuesday!

Hope your weekend is successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment