Goodwood

Goodwood

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Me & Ether Books

I am pleased to say that Ether Books have published three of my stories. To read them you will need to download the Ether App. This is free and available for the iPhone/iPad.

Clicking on the blue Ether logo in the panel on the right hand column of my blog will take you to the website.

With Valentines Day coming soon, my Dating Dilemma stories should be just the ticket, for a relaxing read! Some of the stories will be published for free, so please do go and have a look and see what you think.




My story ‘Left v Right’ currently sits at ‘No 4’ in the 'What's Hot' section of the Ether website, which is a massive privilege.

I can't find enough words to express how excited this makes me feel.

A massive 'Thank you' to all my readers

1 comment:

  1. Kay! Great Blog. Great to have you part of our Valentines Week selection!

    All the best,

    Bea

    ReplyDelete