Goodwood

Goodwood

Tuesday 1 March 2011

What brings you Joy?

I love this time of year especially on a sunny morning when I can feel, ‘that spring is in the air,’ because I'm filled with renewed desires and hopes for the warmer months ahead.

And very little brings me more heartfelt joy than, an abundance of flowers: snowdrops, crocuses, daffodils, and tulips as they burst open and bloom. And then there’s birdsong as the birds shape their vocal chords and flaunt their feathers.

So I’ve decided I’m going to share with you, ‘what brings joy to my life.’

I will tell you tales, true stories that I hope with make you smile, even make you laugh out loud, a big fat belly laugh and perhaps I’ll win you over, you’ll see things in my life that you can empathise with, even share with others as my memories trigger your memories.

Well that’s my wish for March even if it is a tad ambitious.

Join me & find out what makes me smile, conceivably maybe what makes me tick… and if you’re feeling brave share a happy memory or two here, as I’d love to hear from you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment